Pal Park provides Simultaneous Interpretation service(Korean) voluntarily
- 30 Receiver set prepared.
- In response, Town Mayor promised that they will hire interpreter sooner.
- (Town passed regulation that town prohibit short term rent less than 30 days)
Pal Park/Ridgefield, “Felony” charges Up / Fort Lee Down
- Pal Park:217 Felony (Up 74% CMT last year 125)/ Misdemeanor 285 (Up 10%) Total 982 crimes : 29% Up
- Ridgefield: 137 felony(80% Up)/ Total crimes 705 (Up 27%)
- Fort Lee: 606 Felony -> Down by 32% / Leonia: 84 Felony (from 80)
- Tenafly: 76 Felony (from 93) / Closter: 71 Felony Up 45%(from 49)
- In general, DWI down except Leonia, Tenafly.
One 57” Manhattan condo unit(64B) sold at $21.5M ($5127/sf)
- 4193 sf/ 64th fl/ 3Br/3,5Bath. M fee: $9158
- Same buyer purchased also 64A at $24.8M in 2014.
EB-5 program investors sued US immigration officers
- 9 Investors(Korean/Chinese) and NYIF(EB-5 Regional center) sued minister of Home Land security and USCIS chief for delaying immigration process for investors
- Regional center approved Jul 2010/ Total $160M cost for “Iron State Navy Pier project” in State Island -> $25M funded by EB-5 program
- Usually, $500K investor(I-526) receives T green card for 2 years period -> change (I-829) to P green card. USCIS issued T Green card after 1 year to 1st investor, but cancelled it the same day. /Other investors submitted I-526, but no response from USCIS so far, investors claimed.
- $225M has been spent for the project from $250M from 50 investors
High house price & Low IR -> should buy a house?
- Lowest IR: 3.43% ( 30Y fix) by Freddie Mac last week ->Lowest since 2013
- Median House price Up: Long Island Nassau Co ->8% up to $470,500 Queens ->10% up to $458,600 Manhattan ->4.8% Up to $1,157,500
- Acc to Zillow, NYC house price 7.4% Up ( Rent Up by 4.2%) US house price 5.4% Up (Rent Up by 2.6% )
- NJ Bergen Co price up 0.5% (Acct NJMLS) <- Due to high rate of SS/Foreclosure (Acc to C Land) -> perfect time to buy in NJ!!
New Homes sell like 2007
- July purchases climbed, thanks to jobs.
- New home sales in July Up by 12.4% to 654,000 (yearly adjusted)
- Strongest since Oct 2007/Only 4.3mon supply on the market (5.2 month last year)
- Existing home sales to 5.57M in June àBest performance since early 2007
- Walmart purchased jet.com
- Verizon purchased Yahoo.com
- GM Heavily invested to Lift (car dispatch system Co.)